Korea Teacher needed
P&E English (established in 2006) is looking for a professional, passionate, and warm- hearted teacher who is skillful with elementary and middle school students.
The applicant must:
• have at least 2 years teaching experience in Seoul for the teaching or R&D position.
• should be able to teach phonics and all ELEMENTARY and MIDDLE school subjects in English including test prep. classes such as Toefl Jr., Teps, Toefl, CTY, IET ect.
• have an F-4 visa status.
have all the required documents
• criminal background check
If you are a Korean, required documents are different from above.
You must currently be in Korea for an interview
PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL THE CRITERIAS ABOVE *
• BA/BS degree from Korea, the USA, UK, or Canada
• teaching experience in Seoul (Teaching experience of grade 1-9 will be preferred.)
• TESOL holder or one who majored in education in the USA, UK, or Canada is preferred.
• Teacher-2.5 million (Base pay) ~3.5 million including housing allowance
• Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Teaching students in English (weekly 12~15 classes)
Preparing for classes, making tests for classes, filling out report cards for students, and parent consultation every other month in person or on the phone
Being a teacher for P&E Winter camp in America for 8.5 weeks
(46 hours/ week)
Sat-up to the schedule (around 10am~4pm)
3-4 weeks a year (paid) upon the school calendar
Starting Date: Oct.7
Training 2~3 weeks depending on teacher’s experience (Training will start before your starting date)
There will be a 15-20 minute sample class during the interview.
Send your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to email.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL, We will review your resume and contact you.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A PART TIME INSTRUCTOR
When Saturday classes are open, you should join the class. When Sat. classes are open, your working hour will be adjusted or given extra payment.
Summer intensives and winter intensives are included. During intensives, teachers have to come in for morning classes as well as afternoon classes. (Working hour is always adjusted and when it’s more than your working hour, it’s paid extra.)
3959 total views, 1 today