Thailand Teach in Thailand – November, 2017 Term – AYC Thailand
Teachers Needed for November, 2017.
We are looking for native English speakers holding a bachelor degree for second term starting on 1st of November, 2017. We have limited positions for the November term and you can secure your job right now with us.
Be sure that as a pioneer on teacher placement in Thailand, we have been successfully placing teachers here for over ten years. Our programs are tested and proven by thousands of teachers.
AYC is a highly reliable educational organization in Thailand. We have been doing student exchange programs, summer camps, work and travel, scholarship and study abroad programs, corporate training and TESOL Course along with our English Learning Experience Program for about 18 years this year since 1999.
– Positions all over Thailand
– Teaching in Kindergarten, Primary, secondary and high school levels.
– 24 hours of teaching per week maximum(our average is 20 hours). Teachers need to stay at the school from 07:30 to 16:00.
– Salary between 34 000 – 36 000 THB depending on qualification and experience.
– Contract end bonus. (7500 THB per term – two times per year)
– Visa – Work Permit and associated expenses will be covered.
– Health/Accident insurance.
– Free 5 day orientation in Bangkok (detailed below)
– Free airport pick up.
– Accommodation assistance and free transportation to your school area.
– Fair foreign management.
– 24 hour support.
We will hold our traditional free semiannual ‘AYC Professional Development and Thai Culture Orientation’ during the third week of October. We are holding these orientations two times a year for 9 years and they are free of charge for accommodation, transportation and meals. We pick up teachers from airport and transfer them to the hotel where we hold the orientation.
Our orientation is beneficial for the new teachers for a smooth transition to Thai Culture and Society and you will be certified for Thai culture and teaching in Thailand after the orientation. We drive our new teachers to their school areas from the orientation right away with our own vehicles and place them to their accommodation for a hassle free program.
Be hurry and reserve your job and book your seat in our free seminar.
For application; please send a) resume b) scan of latest degree c) scan of passport d) a recent photograph e) transcripts (if possible)
Applicants who cannot meet the requirements will not be responded.
KD – email@example.com