China Full time ESL teachers wanted
The Sayway-English Educational Co.,Ltd. offers an exciting opportunity for teaching and traveling at Guangzhou that is one of the most exciting cities in China.
Personal attention and professional development are key trademarks of our company. These key elements plus the great location in the heart of south-east China will ensure that your stay is happy, fun and ultimately a rewarding one. We offer a competitive wage plus many other opportunities for qualified candidates. Additionally we will be on hand 24hours a day for any assistance and help with settling in.
We are looking for healthy, dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and matured instructors who have the passion to help young Chinese students learn and grow up. We have different group students: 4-12years old, 16-18years old, and adults. We provide differents teaching ways: small group classroom teaching(6-12studnets per class) and one on one telephone English teaching.
Address: R301, Ruyi building, #20, TaiHeGang road,XianLeiZhong Road, Yuexiu district, Guangzhou city, Guangdong provice, China.
Work Location: Guangzhou
Work period: evenings and weekends, daytime.
• 3 Full time positions with a one year contract in Guangzhou city, Guangdong province; 2 part time positions.
• Full time: salary RMB10000-12000/month (dependant on experience). Part time: 150-200RMB per hour.
• Students’ age ranges are between 4- 12£¬ 16-20 years old.
• Assisted with the processing of your work visa.
• Teaching hour is 20 hours per week;5 hours office hours.
• 2 days off each week.
• Teaching period: September 20th 2013, to August 30th, 2014;
• Native-English speakers with a neutral accent from Canada, UK, US Australia, with one year teaching experience at least.
• A Bachlor Degree and a TESOL certificate are necessary.
Simple Application Process:
If you would like to apply for a teaching position please supply the following:
• A short cover letter
• A complete resume
• A clear recent photo
• Scan of passport
• Available date
• Highest education certificate.
Any other relevant information you think might help your application.
Email application to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org