Korea English Teacher Needed ASAP – Suncheon City in Jeonlanamdo Province, Korea
English Teacher Needed in Suncheon City, Korea
• Work with an innovative, established curriculum in the most dynamic work environment in Korea
• Fantastic students(elementary to middle)
• 2.1 mil per month
• E-2 visa sponsorship for our Full and Part-time positions
• Severance payment at the end of a completed contract
• One-way airfare if needed
• Housing assistance
• Paid vacation and National holidays off
• Working hours: 1:30 to 9:00
We need professionals like you who are seeking international experience.
At EIE in Suncheon city, teaching English is about making a difference in our students’ lives.
For more information about our city, please also have a look at the websites below.
Suncheon is very nice and beatiful harbor city perfered by many reitrees.
Suncheon bay is designated as World cultural heritage.
The academy is loadcated in the huge apartment complex like below.
EIE has a reputation for having the highest standards among private language institutes in Korea.
• Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Korean immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Korean immigration policy)
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered
• EFL teaching experience is strongly preferred
• A passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
• An open mind towards new challenges, flexibility, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures
• Ability to obtain a criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship (Korean immigration policy)
Please write a cover letter in the body of your e-mail discussing why you would like to work at EIE Mokpo and attach your updated CV/resume and a recent photo to:
2708 total views, 1 today